We strive to harmonize human activities in the country.
Master planning is understood as a tool by which the city or village shall coordinate the needs, requirements and objectives of territorial development. We help define functional concepts of settlement`s development, civil expansion, protection of the territory and landscape. Our work in urban planning responds existence of global problems consequences such as climatic change, economic turbulence and non-balance of our settlements.
In view of the human
By combining the expertise of specialists of health, transport, energy, waste management we bring to our projects quality which is focused to an individual who lives in the local conditions and from local resources.
Difficult conditions of now-day urban environment requires an innovative solutions for problems such as changes of home space functionality, lack of land, noise and air pollution. The broad spectrum of PTS knowledge and experience allows our designers to offer a new perspective of urban life and the way of work there.
Our services in this area include:
- Developing strategies, policies and programs at national, regional and local level
- Master planning projects of regions, towns and villages
- Master planning input documents
- Urban studies of zones
- Specialized studies and land use master plans
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- Ecological studies
- Draft of investment plan
- Feasibility studies
- Risk analysis
- Identification of the site and its suitability assessment for the implementation of the investment plan
- Digitization of maps, GIS Services