Comprehensive services in the field of mechanical engineering
Our quality range is based on years of experience in preparing and designing large production units, complex 3D modelling and designing of machine equipment and lines, including support structures for these devices.
Design and development of components and machine parts
In the field of engineering, we offer design and design work in all fields. We develop technical documentation in 2D and in 3D. Perform stress analysis of parts and complete assemblies. The final design phase component supply 3D prototypes in the form of the model printed technology 3D printing in ABS plastic.
Services for CNC technology
We provide programming of CNC machining centres and CNC also manufacture parts. Our experts on data and control systems successfully claim control of robotic lines. In cooperation with our partners we boost technology equipment.
Our projection capacity in engineering are particularly aimed at:
- Development and production of new machine equipment and production machines
- Conceptual designs production technologies according to specified parameters Product
- Proposals for modifications to existing production lines
- Proposals for reconstruction and modernization of existing machine equipment
- Elaboration of production drawings
- - Equipment for metallurgy and foundry
- - Bending parts in assemblies
- - Hydraulic and pneumatic purpose machines
- - Silos, conveyor belts, conveyor, crusher, screens, stackers
- Measurement of produced parts 3D coordinate Crysta The APEX MITTUTOYO
- Design and modelling of mechanical parts
- Coordination of changes
- Materials for CNC processing
These services are available for the following industry sectors:
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
We work with academia to search for innovative solutions and do not prevent the influx of new capacity in development. To address the challenges in the field of engineering we use the latest programs for construction, projection and calculations. We also deal with ergonomics and design facilities. Our outputs in the form of drawings we complement of photorealistic visualization.